Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

There and Back Again

I am back in Oklahoma now and am recovering from the 13 hour drive by sipping coffee in "Charlies Bean", a really cool coffee shop here in the town of Mustang. I am at the Oklahoma Camp meeting this week and am just kind of hanging around selling Cd's. I love California.
The daytime Bible teacher is Bro. Harold Hoffman. The night time preacher tonight is Bro Wayne Huntley. For the past 3 nights it has been Bro James Booker. The crowd is about 3000-3500 and is a really beautiful campground. They have owned it here for about 50 years they said and it is really well maintained which makes me want one back in California for our district.
I sat next to the Godwins last night and their choir sang and tore it up. There is a lot of different things going on here and I will post some pics when I get them tonight.
It was like a cousins reunion last weekend back in Indiana and I am glad I am on the way back home. Well about another week and a half. I preached Sunday morning in Linton, IN and Sunday eve. in Terre Houte a town about 40 miles north of Linton. The church back home is going through a major remodel right now and I am missing all the fun. You know, people getting hit with hammers, cuts, bruises, tiredness, the whole bit.
I don't know, I feel a little irritable today. Maybe its been all the time changes an such, but I just feel like I need to go take a long nap. Here are some pics of the road.
Cousins with Grandpa an Grandma
My brother Trent and our cousin Josh goofn off
Kadee Me, Trent and Josh
Concert in the Park. The church here made over 100 new contacts because of the concert. It turned out great!Me and Julie McGar. If you have never heard this girl sing, you are missing out. She is one of the smoothest singers I have ever heard. She was at IBC for 4 years and part of PRAISE for 3 of those years. It was a blast. After the concertAfter church the next morning. Me, my brother and sister, and Grandpa an GrandmaPreaching that night in Terre Houte
Beautiful St. Louis, MO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler...I felt so bad for the preacher, Wow! Having the choir sing at 10 till 9 is a bit on the scary side. But, thanks for the compliment!

Brittney

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun time in Indiana!
That's a great looking group of cousins and grandparents. It's good to see a family together. Treasure the moments!!

Tyler Sullivan said...

Brittney,

Your welcome. You guys did great and keep up the music. It was the best song of the night!

Anonymous,

Yes it was a fun time. You can obviously tell we are related. We are all over 6 ft tall and over....lbs...lol. They are great and it was great to see them again.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones