Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hot, Humid, and Havn' A Blast

Well I am in the Evangelist quarters of Bibleway Church in Linton, Indiana pastored by Donald Evans. It has been an incredible time back East but I am slowly hearing the sounds of home calling my name.
This week I have been able to see my family that lives back here and see where my grandparents used to live and where my great grandparents used to live. I remember coming here when I was about 12 years old and staying over the summers with my Grandparents and the fun we would have in the town of Merom, IN. All 600 people in the town seemed to be so close knit. I had breakfast this morning at my Uncles Restaurant in Merom. You have to understand where I was at. It's like something out of the old West. You get your own coffee cups, pour your own coffee and choose from about 10 things on the menu.......it is so relaxing. Saturday they are having a singing in the park for the Church here and its going to be great. About 4 different sections are going to be there and a majority of the town. There has been some outreach going on and things are going great. After this Sunday I am headed out toward the Oklahoma Camp meeting and will be there for the week. I will post a little more after this weekend.
Bro. Guy Godwins Church in Broken Arrow, OK
Jared Marks and friends
Preaching
The Godwins youngest, Winston (right) and a friend
Their middle son "Austin"
Bro and Sis Godwin
Sis Godwin and their daughter Brittaney
Bro Godwin havin a good time
Me and my cousin Connor
Kadee and Jonathan
Me and my cousin Josh
Eli my 2 year old cousin
My cousin Jonathan
All the guys

All the Girls at my Uncles Restaurant

4 comments:

MysticsKryten said...

Looks like your having a blast! But one question... getting your own coffee is relaxing?? Sounds like work. lol. -Sonia

Anonymous said...

Tyler: YOU DO NOT LISTEN VERY WELL. I am typing in caps and there is no tea involved.

Mamma Godwin

Tyler Sullivan said...

Sister Godwin,

I had a glass of tea just for you....it was probably the best glass of tea I ever had too....lol hope to see you guys at campmeeting and thanx for all the memories.


Mysticskryten,

It just kinda took me back ya know. Away from all electronic devices.lol

MysticsKryten said...

Ah. I get it now on the relaxing... a good cup of tea/coffee, and no electronics....

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones