Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Musings....

I am sitting here at the table in the hotel room, relaxing after just making a Starbucks run to satisfy my caffeine cravings. Nothing like a white-hot peppermint mocha (fat free because it taste better) still with whipped cream, to put me to sleep. I am sitting here in Broken Arrow, OK pondering ideas for a presentation I am working on for the Home Missions dept. It has to be done by camp meeting so I am trying to come up with catchy pictures and ideas so it will present itself as a professional type of media presentation. By the way, camp meeting is just around the corner. It seems like it was just here not to long ago. Hard to believe a year has past. Its the last camp meeting with the Northern and the Southern districts together so everyone is thinking its gonna be big. I will say there is NOTHING like California Camp Meeting. I am almost ready to come home. While being out a lot this summer, it's been a great experience. A lot of great people met. This weekend I was with the Marshalls here in Supulpa, OK. Had a great time over the weekend. There are some pics of their kids and them below. The humidity is great here still. You walk outside and you melt.... Blog spot came out with something great in the last little while that is really neat. It's a new blogger-friend list side-bar for the blog. Now you can see what the latest topic that certain blogger has posted without even going to their blog. And when they updated their blog AND who has updated the last. Not that I'm saying it's a pain just to click on their link and go there, but now you can see if there's anything new to read without going to their site and coming back. I am headed out Thursday morning early and hopefully will make it all the way through Arizona by Friday. Thanks for all your prayers everyone and I look forward to seeing you all back home and at campmeeting.
More pics of the Church
Bro. and Sis. Marshall
Their oldest son Jarrod
Their youngest son Jameson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey tyler...did they remember the Peppermint?

Tyler Sullivan said...

peppermint?

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones