Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

On The Road Again

New Mexico!! I always thought it was blazing hot here. Actually it rained so hard here today, cars had to pull off the road. After 9 hours and 600 miles I'm feeling kind of tired. I am about 1 hour away from the Texas panhandle. The Super 8 I am staying in is scaring me. Mine and one other car are the only ones in the parking lot. I went and looked and all the other hotels are full........should i be worried...? lol Goin to bed, will post more tomorow

1 comment:

MysticsKryten said...

Tyler... looks as though you are having a brilliant time! Glad to see you found cheaper gas than I've seen for awhile. I think the cheapest I've seen around here is $4.07... Hope you had an enjoyable holiday! -Sonia

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones