Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Getting Old

Alot of you are going to laugh and possibly scoff at this post, but I turned 23 today. I am getting old. I am only 17 years away from 40!!!!!!! Only 27 years away from getting my AARP card!!! What a day this has been. I am in Broken Arrow, OK right now celebrating my birthday with the Godwin's who pastor here. We just got back from Texas Roadhouse and I am wiped out. Its the first time since I've had Internet access in awhile so I got to check my mail an check up on things.
It is pouring down rain here. I ran from the awning to my car and I was drenched from a mere 30 seconds in the rain. Everything is going good and Oklahoma is beautiful. I left Stilwell OK this afternoon where I was with Bro Achterberg, who pastors there. An incredible man and an awesome family and great church. Extremely funny. But we had a great time there. Wednesday night I preached in a town called Henryetta, OK where Bro Grissom pastors. Great church and his daughter can sing incredible. It's been quite an adventure so far. I don't have time to tell everything that has been going on, so I will post more later. Right now all I have time to do is post some pics.
Have a great day!
Relatives
Bro Grissoms church in Henryetta
My First time in "Bass Pro Shop"
Tired after Applebees in "Bass Pro"
"The Great Achterberg"
"Nailing a Rabbit"
Cool Wall
Bro. Achterberg
Sis. Achterberg and Adam

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Bro! My wife turned 30 on weds, and she is feeling old also! I need to get your #, or give me a call when you get a chance. Have a few questions about the school stuff...
530-863-9250

MysticsKryten said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!!! And yeah... I agree with you! You're getting old!! Hope you had a good one!

Mariah said...

Hey, Happy Belated Birthday. We miss you Tyler. Yeah, It is rough getting old...just remember you are only as old as you feel...yeah right! Hang in there in 5 years you will see what it feels like to be 28! Talk about ROUGH!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Tyler! Whenever you decide to stop traveling and come back home, let me know what kind of cake you want for your birthday. When are you coming home by the way? I can't believe you wanted to miss out on the demolition going on at church! :) See ya soon.

Tredway Tales said...

Happy Birthday!

Amyan said...

Well Happy B-Day Bro Tyler...funny you shold mention getting old and AARP...I am 28 (and getting older) and AARP won't stop sending me stuff...just today I got a membership card in the mail...I'm like, "whoa?" lol

Anonymous said...

Tyler Happy B-Day!! See man we wanted to take you to Scandia for your B-Day!! Anyway we are praying for you and hope you had a great Birthday. 23 nots so bad when you hit 24 like myself and see the 1/4 century mark looming so near thats when you feel old!!!

Doug

Tyler Sullivan said...

Bro Tempke,

Thanks man! Hopefully I will have all the info you need by Monday like we talked about.

Mystic,

Thanks, lol

Mariah,

Hey I hear everythings going great back home. Ya now YOU are old.....lol

Rhonda,

I did plan everything perfect timing huh? I have been seeing pictures of what is goin on and it is looking incredible. It already looks so much bigger. I think I want red velvet cake...hehe

Josh,

Thanks

Amyan,

Ya AARP is just around the corner...no I am just kidding. I am really young.

Doug,

We will have to hit it up when I get back.

kaYris said...

Tyler! I found your site though Abigail's blog! How you doing man? It's been a long time since I have seen any of section 12! Happy Birthday btw!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones