Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It Will Be Close!

Well folks I guess we are underway to a new future. I was just reading on the news how Mitt Romney took Michigan along with Hilary. Well she didn't really take it, but she was the only one on the ballot so they had to get her in somewhere...lol. This doesn't say what will happen in the rest of the primaries, but it is interesting nonetheless.
I think this could be one of the most interesting elections we have ever had. It is the first time a women could become President, it could be the first time a Mormon could be elected President, it could be the first time an African American is elected President, and it is the first time that we could have the oldest President in office. A very intriguing election I must say!
Like I said, I have been watching and there is really no one that I want to vote for this time. There isn't really someone who stands out to me, that really wants to make me vote for them. Alot of them have Christian principles and morals, but what else do they have?
Huckabee and McCain seem to be the leaders on the Republican side as of now. Clinton and Obama seem to be leading above Edwards in the Democratic field. Here is my prediction. I see Romney, Thompson, and Giuliani all losing. I see McCain winning the republican vote and Huckabee going as VP. Huckabee's conservatism balances McCain out. As for the Democrats, I see Hilary going ahead of Obama and Obama as VP. I don't think Hilary will take VP is Obama were to get elected.
OK, OK maybe I am wrong, but I do know it will be close whatever the end result is. Right now I am just sitting back waiting for one of them to persuade me.....
See ya!!

5 comments:

Janell said...

Hey Tyler! So it sounds like you think it's going to come down to McCain and Hilary....*YIKES*
This WILL be an interesting race, won't it? I'm scared for the future of America! LOL But I think it's all in God's plan still.
Cool blog!

Anonymous said...

Tyler,

You forgot to mention that we could have "the most expensive haircut for a President ever" if John Edwards were to get elected.

Tyler Sullivan said...

Janell...

Good to hear from you! Thanks about the blog. Vice-versa. Ya it's a very interesting race. You could say historic. But hey, whoever gets elected will be fine with me as long as they don't start cloning meat!! EWWWW sick. LOL.

Tyler Sullivan said...

Than....

That's right huh....what did I see they were? Like 400 bucks or somethin?

Weston Cantrell said...

I still don't know who I'm going to vote for... John McCain is creepy looking. haha Not that that would make him a bad president.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones