Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cloned Meat

Which One Is the Real One?

I read the other day on the big story about cloned meat. I started a poll on whether or not you would eat cloned meat when they start selling it in the grocery stores in about 3-4 years. Personally I think it is pretty weird and would probably taste a little different. I dont know though, they could get mad cow disease under control, they could lower the price of red meat and etc. When you really think about it, it sounds like it might do some good. But the question is, would you eat it? Is there a difference in eating real cow meat and realer cow meat? Would it taste different? Would it have the same smell when it is on the grill and has been marinated in Basque Norte Sauce for over 3 days? Would you even try it? Would it taste just like In n Out or like McDonalds? Well poll below and let's find out. What do you think?

5 comments:

Weston Cantrell said...

I think it would taste and smell the same... The question is how would it digest and how would the protein effect our bodies?

Anonymous said...

AAwwwww the cows so cute...... although cloned meat would be nasty. it would be like eating a rubber marshmellow. yeah wierd.....


~Kadee

Tyler Sullivan said...

Weston,

I dont know bro...just the thought of it seems rather odd to me. I dont know, it might take me awhile to get used to it.

Kadee,

Ya it would be like eating a McChicken from Mcdonalds, except it will be in beef format...lol

Anonymous said...

I think I'll become a vegetarian.

L sullivan

Anonymous said...

I think I'll become a vegetarian.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones