Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Adventures with Sully

Every Friday at our school we have Chapel services. It's something the kids look forward too and its a great outreach program. Parents and church people come and we just have a good time. We have already won one lady to the church through this. After we sing, show some pics of the week on the screen, I try to teach a lesson and we try to make it as close as we can get it to a church atmosphere. It has been awesome!! Anyway, I started doing something fun, once a month for the kids. Every month, I will go visit a place of history and or signifigance(if that is how you spell it) and make a fun adventure. We showed the first one a while back and the kids seemed to love it. We werent sure what to call it, so we just came up with "Adventures with Sully". So here for your enjoyment is the first "Adventures with Sully"!!! Let me know what you think! I am still perfecting my editing capabilities so bear with me. See ya!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Tyler..you have WAY too much time on your hands!

lol

Tyler Sullivan said...

Chloe,

Hey whatsup? Havent talked to you in awhile. Like the WAY thing....clever....did you know certain Dinosaurs had to eat over 20 lbs of meat per day to survive??

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones