Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Celebrate the Season Concert

Sunday night was an incredible time. With a full house of visitors and guests, it was a fun and exciting evening.
It started out with praise and worship and immediately after, the choir began to sing. After the choir, "Thrice Confirmed" sang and I followed. Up next was "Hands of Anointing" who did an incredible job at "Jesus Born on this Day" and "Carol of the Bells". I have to say they did incredible. I would look strange if I tried to do that hand stuff. I can barely focus on keeping the hands on the wheel while I'm driving. (It's really hard when you have a cheesburger and a starbucks in your hands)
Up next was the hilarious "Crunch and Munch". They had everybody in the building laughing like crazy that night. If anybody has ever seen "Bunch and Breeze" you will know what I am talking about.
After them was Luis Lenzi on saxophone. If you know Luis, you would know he is extremely talented on just about every instrument and not just sax. To the point of playing at Ray Charles funeral several years back when he passed on. That same night doing sound for Stevie Wonder.
It was time for Karen Harding. All the way from Nashville, what can I say? So much talent, so much anointing. After she was done, almost everybody was in the alters seeking God. After awhile she took it back over and it turned into a shoutn' service. Incredible, anointed job.
What an awesome night and I know I havent put into words what it was really like but I will post some pics so you can see kind of what happened.
Special thanks to everybody who made this night a complete success!

Church before concert not decorated yet

"Thrice Confirmed" singing a jazzy rendition of "Jingle Bells"

"Hands of Annointing"

The hilarious "Crunch and Munch"

Saxophone master Luis Lenzi on "Oh Holy Night"

Karen on "It's the Most Wonderful Time"

Alter Call

Luis chilling at the house afterwords

Karen and Mom

Christy and Kris, Karens sister and nephew

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fun Tyler! Is "Thrice C" a new group? Our Christmas Shindig is the 14th. Sonny S. is coming in. Hope your great, have a wonderful Christmas.

Brittney G.

James Wilder said...

Looked like a blast! Bummer I missed it. When can we expect the videos to be posted? Ahem...

Britt... love Sonny S. He helped me create my TRC alter ego Roe Sham Beau, which is my country parody of Sonny S. (really an excuse for me to sing country, which I LOVE)

Mariah said...

Yes, what a fun night. Thoroughly enjoyed the music and the singing. Thrice confirmed was just fantastic and Kudos to Carol of the Bells. Kadee you rock! Fun night, I feel bad for the ones who missed out! :)

Tyler Sullivan said...

Brittney,

Thrice Confirmed is a group from our church that were having alot of fun with. Sonny S. is great. We had some good times while he was out here. lol I always laugh because everybody always puts Sonny S. because nobody knows how to spell his last name. I'm gonna have to look it up. I am great thank you and hope you guys have a great Christmas as well!

James,

It was a blast. I am working on them...lol...you singin country is something I am gonna have to see. yeehaw!

Mariah,

As do I! It was a great night and I cant wait till next year. Everybody was great. The sign team was awesome. You guys rocked.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones