Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Random Thoughts

So I am sitting here on my couch right now eating a Dryers Strawberry ice cream fruit juice bar. These things are good. Real fruit and everything. I am kind of tired and getting ready to hit the sack. Last night me and Lawrence Trump got in about 2:30 AM from Delano so needless to say, as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out. 7:30 came too early but the bills still seem to come on time so I got up and went to work. Our church remodel is going great. We just got the chairs in and the pews out. The whole place looks incredible. So much bigger. Painting and carpet comes in the next 2 weeks so it is nearing the end of the project. I haven't been as involved in it as I want to be but then again I have only been home for 2 weekends these last 4 months. Things are keepin busy and I am thankful. I just got back from jogging (yes I know some of you are laughing) and I am trying to lose the weight. I figure if I want to live past the age of 30 I better drop some. It's not the question of "can I lose it", but its the question of "why do I want to?" It's a matter of discipline. I live within walking distance of Hometown Buffet. If that's not a temptation I don't know what is. They are building a Coolhand Lukes right next to it and that's not going to help any. Hometown in its idea is pretty neat....its the only place where you can get chocolate milk on tap!! I remember my fellow co-worker used to say that "if a place has chocolate milk on tap, something is wrong with it." Don't get me wrong, its ok every now and then but not all the time. I have been thinking lately, about trying to organize myself more. I walked into my office the other day and there was a coffee cup that had mold in it. Gross!! I guess it was just over to the side where I couldn't see it. But I really am getting more organized. I organized about 400 random papers the other night that were in my desk and I feel alot better about it. I had lost some things and my problem is I am just always in such a hurry to get things done so I just throw it somewhere. Things are going great! Have a good one! TS

4 comments:

Mariah said...

Yeah Tyler...I am finding the key to organization is not to be in such a hurry. No matter how hurried you feel you just have to take the second or two it takes to put it where it goes. Plus God did not put us down here just so we would hurry from one project to another...He wants us to enjoy all the apects of life that He has placed in our life. So good for you for the organization and keep up the jogging...See you Wednesday.

Amyan said...

lol...sometimes you crack me up Tyler!

Kendra said...

haha i love it! hey stranger long time no see! lol

Tyler Sullivan said...

Mariah,

totally agree

Amyan,

I hope its in a good way,

Kendra,

I KNOW! We have to get together for lunch.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones