Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Fun Weekend

When I was up in Oregon two weekends ago I got to spend some time with my friends Holly Sue and Jeremy Mullings and Pastor Ted and Georgia Graves. Bro and Sis Graves have pastored in Greshem OR for over two years and are doing incredible. When we were in Paradise, they would come preach and sing for us quite a bit. Great people.
It was good to see them again and just hang out for a couple of days. They took me to one of the best barbecue places I have ever been in my life. Cant remember what its called though. Then we went to a ball game and unfortunately the home team was about as energetic as me when I'm on a diet driving past Hometown.
Oregon is beautiful this time of year and the weather is about 75 degrees.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! GO PORTLAND!!!!
you're right, Oregon is gorgeous this time of year!!

and also....WOOHOOOO GO PASTOR GRAVES!!!!!!!!! Im from his church if you can't tell! lol!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones