Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Incredibly Busy

It's a beautiful night here in Citrus Heights. About 55 degrees and very clear. I am about to go jogging. The diet goes well. I have lost a total of .0000001 lbs. Incredible. All the rumors I heard about peanut butter speeding up your metabolism are true. I have been very busy lately and have hardly had a chance to do anything else but work and get stuff at the church done. The carpet people called today and said the carpet wouldn't be laid until next Tuesday so everyone was kind of bummed. You know how it is when you are waiting for something to be done and you want it done NOW!! Its just incredible how the church looks and everything is going great. I got back home this weekend from San Diego at about 5:30 am Monday morning. Needless to say, I was kind of wiped out from driving all night. I went to bed and got up at 7:30 and went and taught school till 3. It was a rough day, but I got through it. Went back home about 2 and crashed until 7 that night and then crashed again about an hour later. I am intrigued by the Presidential race. What is going to happen? This weekend down South, Bro Art Hodges, the Southern Districts Superintendent, talked about the latest on all of the bills being passed in CA. Some are pretty scary. He made the comparison about having a leader with a rumored Muslim background and a leader with a Pentecostal background. It was kind of reassuring to once again hear that God is in control. I used to get all into forums and debates, but if I can just remember that God is in control no matter what we go through or the country goes through, everything will be alright. I stopped worrying. I get to stay home for a couple of weekends (I think). I have been home for a total 2 weekends in the last 4 months so its going to be nice. I walked into the church a couple of weekends ago and there were people there that I didn't even recognize. I am looking forward to it. This last weekend, freeWAY had the opportunity to sing down at the Anchor Church pastored by Bro and Sis James Larson. While there I had the pleasure of meeting Hugh Mclellen. Hugh is a bass singer and an incredible guy. So humble and yet so great with vocals. Anyway, just thought I would drop a line. Have a good one!!

4 comments:

MysticsKryten said...

Peanut Butter speeds up metabolism?!!? for crying out loud! and to think of all this stupid excersizing i've done to help it speed up... now i know to just eat more peanut butter, drink green tea like it's water... (good thing i actually like green tea...) and eat more peanut butter. thanks tyler for helping a sista out!

Tyler Sullivan said...

lol....o ya

MysticsKryten said...

question... does it matter if its crunchy or creamy?

Tyler Sullivan said...

crunchy

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones