Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Well Here We Go..

Well here we go.... I have finally started posting. Some people have been telling me to get a blog for awhile and I was always a little sceptical about it. But lately I have just been thinking about it a lot so I figured I would give it a go. More or less, the reason I made it is because when I get an idea or something stuck in my head, I like to hear what other people think about it. So when a wacky idea or or thought comes to my head, I will probably forget about it, or post it on here so that you can read it. Anyway, here goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tyler,
I actually read your entire blog...so I guess I'm the ONE person! Take care of my boy up in the snow! Have fun, but be careful! We love you, Tyler!
Rachel

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones