Pages

Friday, December 28, 2007

The Man Behind the Music...Well most of it

I just got this pic emailed to me from a friend. This was in Delano about 1 month ago. As you all know, we recently just returned from Nashville for our recording. In the center, is Bro. Ken Fitzpatrick. If you don't know this man, let me tell you, he is incredible. Not just in his musical talents, but his spirit and attitude are something that you hardly run into these days. He is the one who helped us with our parts, played keys for us on two of our songs in studio and made us sound...well a lot better. I still laugh when I think of him jumping up and down saying "NO NO NO that is WRONG" when he heard us go off pitch or go off into some unknown key. His humble attitude and remarks have left an impression on my mind and heart. I just wanted to say thank you for everything you did.
I know I just said I am leaving cuz I have to go pack, but this time I really am. Have an awesome weekend everybody!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler ~ this is a wonderful picture of all of you ... after reading all of your posts (there are SO MANY, I don't know how I got through them all), I checked out your link to Bro. Pryor, who mentioned Jana (and linked to her) ... you really need to link to her on your blog, as she has some great comments on your trip to Nashville, as well as some good (read: funny) pictures of you in studio. Have a blessed day, and a fun time at WIRED. Love, Sis. Rhonda Parker

Weston Cantrell said...

I love Bro. Fitz! :) He personifies the saying "If something is worth doing, it is worth doing right". He's great. :)

Weston Cantrell said...

Hey Tyler,
My new email account is weston87@gmail.com. I still check the old one, juno just kinda, um, stinks. lol What is your email address?

Tyler Sullivan said...

Weston....use this email. tyler@tylersullivanmusic.com. It is routed through gmail. Gmail is so far the best that I have used. It gives you alot more space for storage as well. Thanks bro. I am going to send you some stuff and get your opinion on it. (graphics)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones