Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Kadee is 16!

Today is my sister Kadee's 16th birthday. We just had the party and I will post pictures of it when I can. Happy B-day Kadee!! She has been an awesome sister!
I am headed out right now because I have to go and pack for WIRED, our churches youth retreat we have every year up in Sonora. We have over 20 young people going this year which should prove interesting because we stay in a 2 bedroom 2 bath house waaaayyyyy up in the mountains. There is supposed to be a snow storm coming in tonight so there should be snow up there for us over the weekend. The bathroom is the kind where you have to back into it. You can't walk into it because it is to small. Well you can but you have to kind of maneuver your way into it. It's kind of like a big crowd. You just have to push your way though...lol. We take turns on which days we take showers. The ones who volunteer not to take them at all have to sleep outside.....no JUST KIDDING. It's not that bad, but it is a bunch of fun.
This year the speakers are Rev. Mike Hanks (pastor in Ceres, CA), and Bro. Doyle Champlain. I will try to post when I am up there, but it is the mountains and will be kind of hard to have internet connections.
See Ya!!

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones