Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Remembering

I was parousing around on you-tube last night and found these videos of Anthony Burger. It still seems hard to believe he is gone. When I read the blogs that he had passed away while playing "We Shall Behold Him" on a cruise ship over 2 years ago I couldnt believe it. I grew up listening to him on the ever so-popular Gaither Homecoming videos and I like to go back every now and then and just remember how incredible he really was. I remember when meeting him and talking to him he was just as humble as ever. Watching him in concert always eneded up with a standing ovation. There was nobody really like him and I'm not sure there will ever be.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

ahhhh i love him!!! he was totally the best!!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones