Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Communication Basics 101

OK so I am in Food Max about 7:00 at night trying to find some milk for my Grandma who stayed with us for about 3 days. Her and my mom got hungry for their favorite cereal and just had to have some milk. I don't know if I was in the right place at the right time, but I am walking down the cold isle and I start to double over with laughter because all of a sudden over the intercom I hear the following dialogue:
"Ray, the truck is here. Can you come to the back and unlock the back door?"
-pause
"Hello, testing"
-pause
"Ray, we need the keys to the back door"
-pause
"Ray, never mind Bob got it, I forgot your on lunch"
-pause
"Ray we cant find Bob, can you come back to the backdoor and unlock it for us?"
-pause
"Has anybody seen Ray"?
-pause
"Well we need somebody back here to open this door?"
-pause
"Will Ray and Bob come to the back door, we need to unload the truck"
-pause
"Never mind I had the key"
Gotta love those moments. Being an ex-assistant manager of a grocery store made it even more humorous.
Anything like that ever happened to you?

2 comments:

James Wilder said...

hahaha very funny!

"I had the key" *shakes head*

Tyler Sullivan said...

James,

lol

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones