Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Gaither Homecoming Cruise

I dont have long to post since every minute is costing me $.75, but I am in Alaska right now on the Gaither Homecoming Cruise in the middle of the ocean. It is beautiful here. The cruise itself has been a blast getting to see alot of the singers and talking to them. Tomorow we should see the glaciers that supposedly are melting because of Global warming. There are alot of things goin on but I will try to get to a coffee shop tomorow where I will have more time to post
My ship the Amsterdam
Comedian John Branyan
Bass singer extrodinare Gene McDonald
Me and Ben Speer
Me and Dove Award winning producer Wayne Haun in the buffet line
Me and Joy Gardner
Infamous Gaither Vocal Band
Hoppers
Gaither Vocal Band/ Sig. Sound
Homecoming Friends
Signature Sound Quartet

7 comments:

Mariah said...

That is awesome Tyler. Enjoy your time there and yes send us lots of pics so its like we are right there with you...NOT! Ha Ha Have a great time!

James Wilder said...

Looking forward to your updates. How exciting!

Danelle Layne said...

OMWORD!! I am so jealous! I love Gaither stuff. When we lived in Texas we went to Gaither a thons in Dallas! Was David Phelps there by any chance ?? Or Mark Lowry?? Oh did you meet any of signature sound or the hoppers?? They are so nice! Ok I'm gonna stop talking! Hope you have fun. God Bless

Danelle
Danelle84.wordpress.com

Tyler Sullivan said...

Mariah,

Thanks......you guys wuld have had a great time. It was pretty and really neat.

James,

Thanks

Danelle,

lol....I had fun. David hasnt sung with the vocal band for about 3 years now. Mark hasnt been with them for about 5 years now. Yes I did meet Signature Sound and the Hoppers. They are great people.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I am a member on the EHSS boards and we were all looking forward to pictures and updates. Thank you!
Linda

Unknown said...

Hey, I want to go!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler, I enjoyed reading your blog which I found by a google search. My husband and I were also on the cruise. (By the way, we are from Modesto! It was a great week, wasn't it! If you are interested in seeing my MANY pictures, they are at:

http://s351.photobucket.com/albums/q466/janen49/Gaither%20Alaska%20Cruise%202008/

Do you have more pictures of the cruise online?

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones