Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back Home...really

I am back home and am glad. Its been a long journey and I am happy to be back here....for 5 days anyway...then I am gone again. Good services today and the church is looking incredible. I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them.
So lets see. I drove home on Saturday morning from campmeeting and got in right in time to take a 5 minute shower, get back into my suit and go sing at Janell's wedding in Elk Grove. So needless to say, I was kind of wiped out when I got home that night about 10.
Campmeeting was great this year. The night speaker was Jerry Jones and the day speaker among others, was Bill Davis. If you have never heard Bill Davis, he is an incredible speaker who can bring things out you never would have even thought of.
The quartet sang on Thurs. Eve. and Thurs. morning. This week is Senior Camp down in Santa Maria. My sister and some youth from the church are down there right now and I guess having a blast.
Any other news?..........I don't think so.
Will post some pics tomorrow when I get a chance. Here are some pics courtesy of Shirley
Buxtons blog.

9 comments:

Steven Saiz said...

Tyler,

You and the guys (freeway)and the WAY Choir were incredible. So glad you made the sacrifices to be at Camp Meeting. Thank you for your effort in making it a success.

Rhonda Parker said...

Tyler, it's great to have you back home. We missed you at FAC while you were out singing and evangelizing. I can't believe you preached somewhere for 45 minutes! I'll try to have your birthday cake made for you by Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tyler, Thank you for your awesome singing at Janell's wedding. I especially liked "L.O.V.E.". You are really talented. I only wish we would have been able to see you, I had a few people tell me they thought it was a recording and not live. Thanks again for helping make Janell's wedding so beautiful.
Janell's Mom :)

Tyler Sullivan said...

Bro Saiz,

Had a great time! Thanks for all the sacrifices YOU made in making it such a great camp. And also thank you for the everything you did to make it easier for us. Your hospitality was incredible.

Rhonda,

It is good to be home. Although I could pick it right up and go again. You guys wont see me for awhile again pretty soon. Red velvet please....lol

Cheryl,

It was my honor. I didnt get to stick around really long because I had to get home, but it was great. I wish I would have been able to see to! But from what I heard, it sounded awesome. Thanks for the compliment.

Tyler Sullivan said...

The wedding sounded awesome that is......lol

iluv2prshim said...

Always enjoy hearing you guys sing and also you as solo. The choir did awesome too. :) I enjoyed singing with your mom in the praise group.

iluv2prshim said...

Always enjoy hearing you guys sing and also you as solo. The choir did awesome too. :) I enjoyed singing with your mom in the praise group.

Janell said...

Thanks for driving up from campmeeting and singing in my wedding, Tyler! You did a FANTASTIC job, and even though I didn't get to talk to you, I could hear you as I was waiting in the vestibule to come down the aisle. I told my cousins, the ushers, "wow!! That sounds GREAT!" I appreciate you sacrificing and rushing to do that! Thanks! Have a good one!!

Tyler Sullivan said...

Sis. Hurst

It was awesome singing with you guys. Had a blast.

Janell,

Congrats on the wedding. I couldnt stay long because I had to get back home, but I hope everything turned out alright for you all. I'm glad I could help.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones