Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BACK HOME!....almost

I made it back to the home State. This last weekend I was in Tucson, AZ with Bro. Paul Connors at their beautiful church. I stayed with Delmon Sansom Thursday through Monday. Delmon is the Arizona District Youth President, and him and his wife are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. Friday night was youth service and was awesome! A packed out house of about 150 young people. Saturday I went over to the Connors and we all went swimming and hung out all day and did the whole eating thing. Sunday morning rolled around and I got to see their church in full view. The whole back of their church behind the platform is all glass. When you look out the glass , it overlooks the mountain ranges in Tucson....beautiful. After church we went to a place called "Famous Dave's". It was really good. The ribs were great. Sunday night rolled around and afterwords a lady got baptized!!! Awesome. After service that night was over, we went to a Claim Jumpers and then a Monsoon decided to hit. I was drenched. The next morning I said the goodbyes and headed out to Western District/SO CAL Camp meeting. I arrived at around 7 pm. I had been working on a presentation for Home Missions and hadn't finished it yet. So needless to say I didn't get to go to church that night but headed straight for the hotel to work on it. I got there and stayed up straight until 8:30 the next morning and went over to meet Bro Hill and Bro Flowers to make adjustments. We did it and I went up to sing that morning, went back down left, came back, sang again and worked all day on finishing the project up. Needless to say, I was wiped out. No sleep in over 38 hours and I was barely able to make it back to the hotel. I got in and crashed. Just got up so I am now back home and I will Post some pics of camp meeting later.
Bro Connors

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Tyler!

Tyler Sullivan said...

Thank you anonymous

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones