Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

It is Finally Here!!!!

Hey everyone. Hope everyone is doing well!!
freeWAYs album "Alls Well" is finally here. This album contains songs of every genre. Blues, southern gospel, Praise and Worship and Contemporary style of music. Daywind studios recorded this album back for us in December of 2007 and we had a blast doing it. Myself, Bryce Allard, Keith Smith, and Lawrence Trump. Youth Convention in Bakersfield this year was our debut release date. I will post pictures of our booth, us singing and give you my update on convention in another post later today. freeWAY sang "I Still Believe in America" on Wed. evening of convention this year and everyone seemed to respond well to it. Towards the end a Military Chaplain in full uniform came out onto stage carrying an American flag, and the the moment was pretty emotional. What a time we had. I have to admit, it was a blast at the booth selling the Cd's. A lot of new ideas came to us and we are working on some new stuff now.
The website for the quartet is undergoing construction right now and should hopefully be fully functional in 1 month or so. The address will be www.wayquartet.com. I will post later on how you can purchase one of these Cd's online.
The song list on the CD goes as follows-
1. Bad News for the Blues
2. I Am the Way
3. I Bless Your Name
4. All's Well that Ends Well
5. Worth It
6. All that Matters
7. Thy Will be Done
8. Oh What A Savior
9. Beyond the Blues
10. I Still Believe in America
11. Jesus Loves Me
This release is exciting and humbling for me. Wow!!!! What a ride. Check it out!! Like I said, today or tomorow I will post how you can purchase one.

4 comments:

Megan said...

You guys did great! I will be looking for the cds...I didnt spend much time looking at the booths at convention so I didnt see your booth. Sorry :)

Yvonne said...

I'm sooo happy that this CD is finished!! I've been waiting for it since I heard y'all sing in Eureka in June!!!!! Not only do I find you all very talented but I think you are so annointed. I feel the Holy Ghost everytime I hear your music. Keep up the great work!!!

Tyler Sullivan said...

Megan...I will never forgive you.
Hopefully the site will be up and running in about 1 month.

Yvonne,

Thanx 4 the compliment.

Megan said...

I am sorry I promise! I will get one!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones