Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

How Was Your Easter?

I hope each and every one of you had an awesome Easter this year. Ours was awesome, but I am truly wiped out. It was an interesting service although alot of our people were out with the sick thing that is going around. We had, among others, 5 guests from the McGeorge School of Law that are here in Sacramento to finish up their law degrees. The youngest one of them is 22 and he will be finishing up his Masters at the middle of this year. Pretty interesting people to talk to. It's kind of neat being around someone intellegent, because when you dont understand something you just nod your head, or say "uhhu", or just ask the casual question "what do you think about that"? as if I know what I am talking about. When in reality, I am thinking "what does that mean" , or "oohhhhh shiny object" and my attention is averted. I think I am getting the hang of politics. lol
Our Easter egg hunt was outrageuous this year. Everybody brought over 1000 eggs to hide on the baseball field for the kids. Dad preached an awesome message entitled "The Second Greatest Story Ever Told". What a day. I can just kind of picture it over 2000 year ago (no laughing freeWAY) Jesus walking out of the tomb. No surprise on his face, no sluggishness, no fear, but "Behold the Man"!!!
Hope your weekend was awesome!!

Sign TeamDad Preaching

Easter Egg Hunt

Alter Call

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones