Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

Minden, NV Day 1

I am in Minden NV today and tomorrow and it is beautiful up here. Cool weather, no traffic, gas is $4.00 per gallon, and you can still see snow on the mountains. George Whorley is the pastor here and he is putting on a concert right in the middle of their town in the park. This park is beyond words. So beautiful.
I arrived in town today about 3 ish' and went and crashed at the hotel for a couple hours. I had IN n Out before making the trip and somehow it didn't set right with me. All the winding roads I guess, so I wasn't feeling to hot. After relaxing for a little bit, I went over to the park where they were setting up for the concert that night. After a sound check, I sat back and waited for it to start.
Also up here are a group called Niemann Avenue. It's their first big gig and they were pretty excited about it. Now a lot of you know I am in a group called freeWAY, and am pretty used to saying the name a lot. So anyway I was MC ing' tonight and got up to introduce them and I say
"Put your hands together and welcome Freeman Avenue"!!!!
nice.....
Their first big gig and I introduce them wrong. Here are a few pics of tonight.
Larry Carter will be here tomorow so we will have some fun then.
Will post more tomorrow.
On the way
The park stage
The Beautiful Park
Yours Truly
Niemann Ave.
At "Fransisco's"
Ben Vandiver looking a little blury

6 comments:

MysticsKryten said...

Hey Tyler! You did awesome! so did nieman ave. looking foward to larry carter! -Sonia

Anonymous said...

Hi Tyler,

Looks like a beautiful place. I know you are having a good time. It sounds like a fun time being with Larry Carter! You guys make a good duo!!!

Highland Media Solutions said...

Sonia,

It was cool to see you guys and hang out. Had a blast!

Anonymous,

It was really pretty and ya it was a good time! Larry is awesome.

Anonymous said...

tyler,

that was my burrito!!!

-Devin

James Wilder said...

I heard some pretty funny stories from this trip, Tyler! hahaha *still laughing*

Tyler Sullivan said...

Devin,

It looked so good I had to post it...lol

James,

It was a good time. Lots of memories. Bro Whorley is a great man.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones