Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Ball Drop in Sacramento

A new tradition started last night in Sacramento. At 12:00 PST a new years ball dropped in downtown similar to the Times Square event. Thousands gathered downtown and excitement was in the air, waiting for the magic number to come. Mayor Kevin Johnson was master of ceremonies for the night and got the crowd pumped up. I thought what a cool tradition to start on the west coast! Don't let all those New Yorkers have the fun! What better place to start it too! 5 minutes away from my house...

1 comment:

Janell said...

LOL! Tyler, I agree with you that it's a great idea....they just need a lot more security. And next time (if there is a next time) I'll get there earlier and get up on a balcony or something! LOL! I thought it was so ghetto and scary! Hahahaha! But exciting, nonetheless!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones